What does the last sentence of the story suggest? what would the crocodile tell his wife?
Asked by negidigambar1976 | 28th Nov, 2019, 07:13: PM
It suggests that the crocodile had realised his mistake. The crocodile would tell his wife how foolish he had been in listening to her, and thus losing a good friend and a supply of good fruits.
Answered by | 2nd Dec, 2019, 04:44: PM
- Rewrite the sentence with the appropriate verb. She ________ working on the case, isn’t she?
- Rewrite the sentence with the appropriate question tag. You have applied for your passport, ______ you?
- Rewrite the sentence with the appropriate question tag. They aren’t coming back to the city any time soon, _______?
- Rewrite the sentence with the appropriate question tag. You did not buy the tickets for the show,____?
- Rewrite the sentence with the appropriate verb for the blank. She ___ from a small village on the outskirts of Delhi, isn’t she?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number