What does ‘S’ from 70S stand for?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 11th Jul, 2014, 04:13: PM
The ‘S’ (Svedberg unit) from 70S stands for sedimentation coefficient.
Answered by | 11th Jul, 2014, 06:13: PM
- what is endosymbiotic
- What is a dimmer in ribosome?
- Why is cisternae associated with 60s subunit and not with 40 S ribosome?
- State the name of the scientists who observed ribosomes under an electron microscope for the first time.
- Name the two components of ribosomes.
- Why is the Svedberg’s unit used?
- Define cytoskeleton.
- State the arrangement of microtubules found in cilia and flagella.
- Name the structure from which the cilia and flagella emerge.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number