What does hospital waste include? How can we get rid of wastes generated in hospitals?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 16th Jun, 2014, 01:35: PM
Hospital waste includes hazardous wastes which contain disinfectants and other harmful chemicals and even pathogenic microorganisms. Such wastes require careful treatment and disposal. Hospital waste can be disposed of by using incinerators.
Answered by | 16th Jun, 2014, 03:35: PM
- Mention how e-waste is produced and disposed of. Write the solution for its treatment.
- What is integrated organic farming?
- Name any four toxic compounds found in defunct ships.
- Write about the 3R technology in waste management.
- Why is nuclear waste said to be an extremely potent pollutant?
- What are radioactive elements? How do radiations affect the body cells?
- What is nuclear fallout?
- State the differences between biodegradable and non-biodegradable wastes.
- What is polyblend? Why did plastic manufacturers think of producing polyblend? Write its usefulness.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number