what does fermentation means ?
Asked by tinu1972 | 26th Jul, 2015, 07:10: PM
Fermentation is a metabolic process that converts sugar to acids, gases or alcohol by certain substances called enzymes. It occurs in yeast and bacteria.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 27th Jul, 2015, 08:41: AM
- what is microganism
- Which of the following is multicellular
- Name two unicellular organisms.
- What is microorganisms
- Give some objective questions of this chapter
- what are microorganism
- what is microorganisms
- examples of micro organisms
- microbes that can be used to make antibiotics such as penicillin are
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number