What do you understand by non-communicable disease?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 27th Apr, 2016, 10:01: AM
A non-communicable disease is a disease which do not spread through direct contact with an infected individual or indirectly through vector. Such diseases may result from genetic or lifestyle factors.
Answered by | 27th Apr, 2016, 12:01: PM
- Difference between Inherited and Aquireed diseases
- Q. Name the vector which causes malaria
- Bestility causes aids?
- The disease that is not caused by funges is 1. aspergilosis cow pox nirgworm actinomycosis
- The disease that is caused by virus is 1. amoebiosos 2. anthrax 3. rabies 4 ringworm
- Types of fat
- Why do people die fast suffering from HIV AIDS?
- Define communicable diseases.
- Differentiate between acute and chronic diseases.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number