What do you understand by magnetic fields lines?
Asked by hakimuddin73 | 13th Oct, 2017, 08:11: PM
Magnetic line of force the line of the magnetic field.
They start from the north pole of the magnet and end at the south pole.
If you draw a tangent at any point on the line the direction of tangent will be the direction of the magnetic field.
Answered by Gajendra | 29th Nov, 2017, 03:01: PM
- Please answer
- What is a positive test charge?
- what is ampere swimming rule
- what is a magnetic field
- With the help of a diagram of experimental setup describe an activity to show that the force acting on a current carrying conductor placed in a magnetic field increases with increase in field strength.
- describe an activity to show magnetic field lines around a current carrying circular conductor
- All questions
- What type of magnets are present when a electric cell of 1.5V is connected to the DC motor. Note: This is regular DC motor.
- Explain the activity to show the end is produced along the straight current carrying conductor
- In Fleming's left hand rule which finger show the direction of magnetic field
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number