What do you understand by line communication and space communication? Give example.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 7th Jul, 2014, 09:13: AM
Line Communication- In this, the channel is a line (either a coaxial cable carrying signal in the form of a electric signal or a optical cable carrying optic signal) joining the transmitter to the receiver. Point to point mode of transmission needs line communication. Telephones, Fax, Data transmission from one person to another person make use of line communication.
Answered by | 7th Jul, 2014, 11:13: AM
- Can you please tell me what is broadcast communication?
- Question 👇
- Optical communication using fibres is performed in the frequency range of
- The characteristic impedence of a coaxial wire line is of order
- Why do long distance radio broadcast use short wave bands?
- Briefly describe the three basic parts of communication system.
- What do you mean by analog and digital communication system?
- What do you mean by point to point communication and broadcast? Give examples.
- What do you mean by bandwidth of a signal? How much bandwidth is considered adequate for (i) speech signal (ii) music signal (iii) video and TV signals?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number