What do you understand by electricity at rest
Asked by abunasar56 | 5th Feb, 2019, 06:55: PM
Electricity at rest doesn't mean there is no current.
When two unequal or non-cancelled charges are placed closely there is flow of charge(from higher charge to lower charge) between two different charges.
This allow to flow a current.
Since in this case charges are at rest that's why it is known as electricity at rest.
Answered by Science Mate | 5th Feb, 2019, 09:16: PM
- how did benjamin franklin discover that clouds are electrically charged in a thunder storm?
- methods of charging a conductor
- What is pith ball electroscope
- how will charge a gold leaf electroscope positive by the method of conduction?
- what is the use of gold leaf electroscope?
- What do you understand by the electricity at rest ??
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number