What do you mean by the water divide?

Asked by Jaydip | 18th Jun, 2017, 10:10: PM

Expert Answer:

An elevated land feature like mountain, upland or hill may separate two drainage basins. Such an elevated landform is known as a water divide.

Answered by Social Science Expert | 19th Jun, 2017, 07:38: AM

Queries asked on Sunday & after 7pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12pm the next working day.