What do you mean by progency ? Is there anything opposite to it ?
Asked by sucharitasahoo1 | 4th Oct, 2017, 10:29: PM
The organism or organisms resulting from sexual or asexual reproduction is called progeny. There are many synonyms to progeny like young ones, children. Opposite to progeny is father/parent/ancestor.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 5th Oct, 2017, 08:04: AM
- What is the difference between eyes and eye spot? Which animal poses eye spot?
- Give one difference between eyes and eye spot. Which animal possesses eye spots?
- What is called phylogenetic system of classification?
- Two people looks similar but they have different ancestors. Again two people looks different but they have common ancestors.justify
- Selection of variants by environmental factors forms the basis for evolutionary processes.explain the statement with example.
- Why energy required is less for amphibians than for birds?
- How do variations arise in organism?"Variations is useful for the survival of species".justify this statement with the help of an example.
- In evolutionary term we have more common with a school boy or a chimpanzee
- What are the tools for finding evolutionary relationship in human
- How evolution and classification of organism is interlinked?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number