What do you mean by point to point communication and broadcast? Give examples.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 3rd Jul, 2014, 03:22: PM
In point to point communication mode, communication takes place over a link between a single transmitter and a receiver. Telephony is an example of point to point transmission.
Answered by | 3rd Jul, 2014, 05:22: PM
- Can you please tell me what is broadcast communication?
- Question 👇
- Optical communication using fibres is performed in the frequency range of
- The characteristic impedence of a coaxial wire line is of order
- Why do long distance radio broadcast use short wave bands?
- Briefly describe the three basic parts of communication system.
- What do you mean by analog and digital communication system?
- What do you understand by line communication and space communication? Give example.
- What do you mean by bandwidth of a signal? How much bandwidth is considered adequate for (i) speech signal (ii) music signal (iii) video and TV signals?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number