what do you mean by matrix?
Asked by Umar | 25th Jun, 2014, 04:04: PM
Matrix is the tissue in animal or plant cells in which specialized structures are fixed to a surrounding mass. For example, there are matrix such as mitochondrial matrix and Golgi apparatus matrix.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 26th Jun, 2014, 08:17: AM
- what are the types of tissues
- definition of tissues
- what is ligament
- Please give a detailed diagram of areolar and adipose connective tissue with proper explanation of each component of it.
- Name the following given below: a) Outermost protective tissue b) Layer below cortex c) A bundle containing complex permanent tissue d) Tissue responsible for conduction of water (NOTE: The following picture will help)
- what is connective tissue ? explain.
- what will happen if bone is dipped in hydrochloric acid(HCI) ?
- Why is blood is called as fluid connetive tissue?
- Discuss the advantages of blood being a liquid tissue.
- Name the connective tissue performing the following functions : (a) Connects bone to bone. (b) Protects vital organs of the body. (c) Helps in repair of tissues.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number