what do you mean by law of independent assortment?
Asked by | 11th Mar, 2008, 07:59: PM
In a cross involving two or more pairs of contrasting traits each pair of alleles is separated independently of the other pair.This is law of independent assortment.
Answered by | 13th Dec, 2017, 04:15: PM
- how is hereditary changes responsible for evolution
- Dear experts, Pls help me out with this question with a proper solution. Thank you. Q) In a cross, AABbDdEEGg X AaBbddEegg, what will be the frequency of the genotype AaBbddEegg ?
- Green and red colored seeds are recessive and dominant trait respectively. Out of F1 and F2 in which generation will the green seed appear, if both parents are not hybrid.
- Mendeleev laws class 10
- What is sex determination
- what is the law about genetic information
- Traitsts acquired during the lifetime of an individuals are not inherited why
- why is variation beneficial to the species but not necessarily for the individual
- how we determine the genotype and phenotype of an organisms
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number