What do you mean by intersecting the lines?
what do you mean by bisecting the lines?
Asked by akt3040 | 1st Oct, 2017, 10:07: AM
Bisect means to divide into two equal parts.
Here, line L bisects line M, i.e. line L divides line M into two equal parts.
Also, line L and line M are intersecting lines.
But, line A and line B are only intersecting lines, they are not bisecting lines.
Answered by Rashmi Khot | 1st Oct, 2017, 06:45: PM
- what is Thales therom
- in the figure, if de parallel bc and ad = 4x -3 ae = 8x -7 , bd = 3x- 1 and ce = 5x -2fi x.d--
- In the figure of ∆ABC ,DC ||AB. If AD = 2x ,DC = X +3, BC = 2x-1 and CE =X, then find the value of X.
- In three line segments OA, OB and OC,points L,M,Nrespectively are so shosen that LM ll AB and MN ll BC but neither of L, M nor of A,B,C are collinear. Show that LN ll AC.
- E and F are points on the sides PQ and PR respectively of a PQR. State whether EF || QR. PE = 3.9cm, EQ = 3cm, PF =3.6cm and FR = 2.4cm.
- Find value of x from given figure of DE II BC
- In figure DE II AC and DF II AE prove that
- In Figure DE II OQ and DF II OR show that EF II QR.
- Prove that the line segment joining the mid points of any two sides of a triangle is parallel to the third side.
- ABCD is a trapezium in which AB || DC and its diagonals intersect each other at the point O. Show that
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number