what do you mean by hierarchy?
Asked by utpalpaulnic | 15th Sep, 2019, 09:02: AM
Hierarchy refers to the taxonomical classification of living organisms in successive levels of complexity.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 15th Sep, 2019, 10:24: AM
- Sir can you please explain the animal kingdom in an easy way???
- Are tetrabalstic organisms there?
- What is means by Animal kingdom
- write the breif account on animilia
- Write all the points for the basis of classification of animal kingdom.
- What is mesoglea?
- Name the two groups of animals which have been classified on the basis of origin of mouth.
- Differentiate between protostomia and deuterostomia.
- What are the characteristic features of animals?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number