What do you mean by heridity
Asked by Kunalsinha014 | 3rd Mar, 2019, 12:54: AM
The inheritance of physical characteristics from one generation to another generation is called heredity
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 3rd Mar, 2019, 05:31: AM
- Why is dna copying not beneficial to a individual
- What are genes
- Why are these black/brown spots on our body called 'tils' in hindi?
- How many perfect pair of chromosomes are found in the father of a girl?
- Explain the mechanism of heridity changes.
- What is deocydeoxyribonu?
- Why males are called heterogametic?
- wat is heredity
- sir/mam would you help me to find out the difference between a genotypic ratio and phenotypic ratio?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number