What do you mean by equilibrium state?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 24th Apr, 2015, 01:55: PM
Equilibrium state refers to the static nature of a reversible system. At equilibrium point the rate of change in concentration of product becomes equal to that of reactants after initiation and continuation of the process for some time.
Answered by | 24th Apr, 2015, 03:55: PM
- Explain relationships b/w equilibrium constant K, reaction quotient Q and Gibbs energy G.
- For a reaction, A + B → 2C 2 moles of A and 3 moles of B are allowed to react. If equilibrium constant is 4 at 400° C, then the mole of C at equilibrium is
- Answer with explanation....Thanks
- Pls answer the following
- A crystal of common salt of given mass is kept in aqueous solution. After 12 hours, its mass remains the same. Is the crystal in equilibrium with the solution?
- Give three examples of physical equilibria.
- What is the nature of chemical equilibrium?
- Chemical equilibrium is dynamic in nature. Explain.
- State and explain the law of mass action.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number