what do you mean by critical angle?

Asked by jiffy123 | 14th Sep, 2009, 10:07: PM

Expert Answer:


The angle of incidence for which the refracted ray emerges tangent to the sur-
face is called the critical angle.




Answered by  | 15th Sep, 2009, 11:51: PM

Queries asked on Sunday & after 7pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12pm the next working day.