What do you mean by clockwise rotation and anti-clockwise rotation? Explain with diagram.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 28th Nov, 2013, 08:33: AM
A rotation similar to the rotation of clock is known as clockwise rotation as shown below:
A rotation opposite to the rotation of clock is known as anti-clockwise rotation as shown below:
Answered by | 28th Nov, 2013, 10:33: AM
- What is the degree measure of the angle of rotation for (i) Half turn (ii) Quarter turn (iii) Full turn
- Describe the position of 4 points when the following diagram takes the anti-clockwise rotation of (i) Half turn (ii) Quarter turn.
- Does the following diagram has rotational symmetry? If yes, find the order of rotation.
- In the following diagram, identify the i) direction of rotation ii) angle of rotation iii) centre of rotation and iv) order of rotation.
- Identify the order of rotation and angle of rotation for the following diagram if it turn through the point marked x.
- Write the order of rotational symmetry and the angle of rotation for the following diagram.
- Consider the following letter M, draw its image after a quarter turn and a half turn in clockwise direction.
- If the following image rotates about the point x then find the order of symmetry and the angle of symmetry.
- Consider the following letters A and B, draw their images after a half turn in clockwise direction.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number