what do u mean by the ray florets of sunflower?
Asked by suma.salvadhi | 4th May, 2020, 06:01: PM
Please click on Ray Floret of Sunflower to view the solution to your query.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 5th May, 2020, 10:32: AM
- Describe the parts of androecium
- Is hibiscus a monoecious 🌱🌱 plant??
- in China rose which androecium is found
- Arrange 1. Petal, sepal, ovary, ovule, stamen. please answer!!!
- What does ray florets of sunflower mean??
- 1.An uneasy sensation due to lack of food 2.chemical required for production of ATP 3.transfer of pollen grains from another to the stigma of different flower of the same plant 4. The father of the medicine 5. Second whorl of flower from outside
- what is sepals collectively also called as ?
- Distinguish between polyandrus and polyadephous androecium
- Flower does not have male and female
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number