What do the stars appear to us like point object to us
Asked by shivneelu1 | 25th Feb, 2020, 03:42: PM
The stars are much bigger than the earth, yet they appear to us like point objects because they are millions of kilometres farther away from the earth.
Answered by Utkarsh Lokhande | 25th Feb, 2020, 03:55: PM
- which is the largest star?
- which is the brightest star according to it's absolute magnitude?
- Why do the stars appear to us like point objects?
- Why do the stars appear to move from east to west?
- Which star is situated in the direction of earth's axis? How can you identify it?
- Which constellation is called 'Saptarishi' and why it is so called?
- Explain the structure of Ursa Major.
- Identify the given constellation given below. When is it visible in the sky?
- Name the brightest star in the sky. Where is it located?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number