What determines the shape and size of the cell??
Asked by muskaanabdullah71.9spicertl | 27th May, 2020, 01:38: PM
The shape and size of cells is determined by the work they perform or by their function.
Example: Nerve cells are elongated and branched to carry messages between different body parts.
Muscular cells are spindle-shaped, these kind of shape helps them in contraction and relaxation.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 27th May, 2020, 06:49: PM
- is all types of cell are same
- If prokaryotic cell have no nucleus then they they exist ?
- In Which Year Cell was Discovered
- Explain briefly:- Plant cells contain fewer mitochondria
- Hii, mam/sir. I am Vaghela Preksha Vipul. My question is that , that do amoeba live around our surroundings? 😞😞
- define cell theory
- Why ostrich egg is big in sizes from other birds eggs
- what is cell
- How many cells are there in human body
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number