what criteria do we use to decide whether something is alive ??
Asked by ugetanikmondal890 | 4th May, 2018, 08:36: PM
The most important criteria to decide that something is alive is the movement. All living things move by themselves without any external help. In some cases the movements of living things are quite fast which can be easily observed but in other cases the movements are very slow and hence observed with difficulty. For example - the movements in most of the animals are fast but the movements in plants are usually slow.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 5th May, 2018, 06:20: PM
- What criteria do we use to decide whether something is alive Or not?
- Difference between cold-blooded animals and warm blooded animals.
- Why do we classify organism
- What is hemophrodite animal?
- What is biological diversity
- what is species? state in terms of 1 hierachy of classifications, 2 in relation to production
- what is the primary characteristics on which the 1st division of organisms is made?
- what is species
- what is homeostastis
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number