What could be the reasons for adopting contraceptive methods ?
Asked by | 21st Feb, 2008, 07:22: PM
Contraceptive methods are useful in :
Lower infant mortality rate
To ensure good health of women
Answered by | 30th Nov, 2017, 02:49: PM
- what is Mating?
- what is meant by implantation
- In human female where did fertilization occor
- What is puberty.
- Why do all organisms are no t identical but are same
- please explain reproduction health
- What is DNA replication? what are the steps involved in dna replication (in detail)?
- what is sexual intercource
- 1. Assertion (A): the most common reason for the deterioration in the women's health is frequent conception and child bearing. Reason(R): lack of knowledge and pressure form the society to have children are major causes of frequent conception
- what is the need of contraceptive methods?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number