What could be the reasons for adopting contraceptive methods ?
Asked by | 21st Feb, 2008, 07:22: PM
Contraceptive methods are useful in :
Lower infant mortality rate
To ensure good health of women
Answered by | 30th Nov, 2017, 02:49: PM
- differntiate between vasectomy and tubectomy
- what is sexual reproduction?
- Define implantation
- HOW BABY IS Born
- Define the following terms Gametogenesis Spermatogenesis Oogenesis Ovulation Fertilisation Implantation Embryogenesis Perturition Pregnancy
- what are the important process in sexual peproduction explain on it
- What are "ball of cells"??
- Why do all the gamates formed in human females have an x-chromosome?
- why do all the f gamates formed in human female have an x-chromosomes.
- How does the amount of DNA remain constant through each new generation in a combination of DNA copies of two individuals.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number