what causes lightning?
Asked by nathsantanukumar | 26th Nov, 2018, 06:02: PM
Different kind of charge carry by clouds. When these clouds come near each other or Interact with each other the transfer of charge take place in haevy amount. this transfer of charge we observe as lightning from ground. Basically lightning is flow of charge.
Answered by Ankit K | 26th Nov, 2018, 08:47: PM
- who is responsible for flow of electric current
- What is the theory of electrostatic force?
- define 1) kWh 2)fuse 3)induction 4)static electricity
- how did benjamin franklin discover that clouds are electrically charged in a thunder storm?
- explain static electricity on the basis of the atomic theory
- what are the precautions that one must take while handling electrical appliances? states any four points
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number