what causes an ice cube held in your hand to melt
Asked by varungaba523 | 17th Jan, 2021, 08:48: PM
The difference in the temperature of hand and temperature of ice causes ice held in hand to melt. We know, that the heat flows from higher temprature to lower temperature region. Thus, in this case, the heat flows from hand to ice and hence, ice starts melting.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 18th Jan, 2021, 11:47: AM
- if heat is energy and temperature is effect then what is fire? it is a source. but can we call it as a substance. What is fire made up of ?
- what is mean by heat
- a change in temperature causes change in the ______________ of a substance
- C.G.S unit of specific unit
- write difference between heat and temperature
- Meaning of thermal energy?
- what is the definition of heat??
- what is defination of heat
- DOUBT: WHAT IS TEMPERATURE AND HEAT'S SIMILARITY?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number