what basically tissue is?
Asked by sahupathan2156 | 5th Dec, 2018, 08:27: PM
Tissues are basically a group of cells which having similar structures. They perform a specific function.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 11th Dec, 2018, 10:18: AM
- what is parenchyma?
- what ia plant tissue and its types
- What is Matrix ?
- Can you explain animal and plant tissue briefly.
- what is the difference between plant tissues and animal tissues?
- Types of tissues
- what is plant tissue explain broadly
- biology model test paper of ch tissue
- The outer covering of waermelon is thick . The is the inner part made up of 95% of water ?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number