What are water pollutants? How does water becomes polluted?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 29th Jul, 2016, 11:42: AM
The substances that pollute water are called water pollutants. Whenever harmful substances such as sewage, toxic chemicals, silt, etc get mixed with water, the water becomes polluted.
Answered by | 29th Jul, 2016, 01:42: PM
- What are the I'll effects of insecticides?
- Why the use of biopesticides encouraged over chemical pesticides?
- What is eutrophication
- Describe water pollution
- In very sort answer what is the cause of eutrophication
- what is the full form of RSPM?
- mention the effect of chrococcus on humans.
- How do pesticides and weedicides pollute water?
- What is meant by water pollution?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number