what are vectors
Asked by praveshsoni.ps157 | 17th Sep, 2018, 06:34: PM
The quantities which depends upon magnitude as well as direction are called vectors.
Examples: weight, force, displacement.
Answered by Abhijeet Mishra | 18th Sep, 2018, 09:26: AM
- State the number of significant figures in the following: a) 0.00081 b) 600900
- If the velocity of light in vacuum c, acceleration due to gravity g and atmospheric pressure p are the fundamental quantities,find the dimensions of length.
- suppose velocity of light (c) acceleration due to gravity (g) and pressure (p) are taken as fundamental units .what is the dimensional for mass in this system of unis.
- Example 2.13 Each side of a cube ismeasured to be 7.203 m. What are thetotal surface area and the volume of thecube to appropriate significant figures?
- The sun's angular diameter is measured to be 1920'' ( 1920 seconds) . The distance D of sun from the earth is 1.496 × 10^11m . Find the diameter of the sum.
- What is meant by significant figures?
- State the number of significant figures in the following: 0.0005032 m2 2.64×1024 kg 3.000 m
- Magnitude of force F experienced by a certain object moving with speed v is given by F = Kv3, where K is a constant. Find the dimensions of K.
- Under what conditions the zeros are not significant?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number