what are transition element?

Asked by ridhisood | 9th May, 2010, 02:57: PM

Expert Answer:

The elements in which the differential electron enters into the d- subshell of penultimate shellare called transition elements.

Answered by  | 10th May, 2010, 09:20: AM

Queries asked on Sunday & after 7pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12pm the next working day.