What are trans-fatty acids?

Asked by Simran Dhingra | 24th Sep, 2010, 12:00: AM

Expert Answer:

when unsaturated vegetable fats are subjected to the process of hydrogenation, a new type of fatty acid is formed. This new type of fatty acid is called trans fatty acid.

Answered by  | 24th Sep, 2010, 10:45: AM

Queries asked on Sunday & after 7pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12pm the next working day.