What are those element whose valance electron is 4 ? Is it metal , non-metal or metalloid ?
Asked by kmravibhat | 3rd Apr, 2019, 06:09: PM
Elements whose valency is 4 are C (non-metal), Si ,Ge (metalloid), Sn and Pb (metal).
The nature of an element whose valency is 4 depends on in which period it is placed.
1st period = Non-metal.
2nd and 3rd period it is metalloid.
4th and 5th period it is metal.
Answered by Ramandeep | 5th Apr, 2019, 11:51: AM
- is gold is a sonorous metal
- How de we fill d shell
- Difference between Metal and Non-metal??
- Which metals are not malleable and ductile
- is it possible for every material to get free electrons after coming into molten state
- If is mercury a poor conductor of heat then, why is it used in thermometers?
- Colour of copper
- How can we know if the salt of a metal or non metal is soluble in water or not?
- what happens when metals strike a hard surface.do they produce a sound.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number