What are the symptoms of chlorosis? Name any six elements whose deficiency causes necrosis.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 14th Jun, 2016, 05:26: PM
Chlorosis occurs due to a lack of chlorophyll and the leaves turn yellow.
Deficiency of nitrogen, potassium, iron, manganese, zinc and sulphur causes necrosis.
Answered by | 14th Jun, 2016, 07:26: PM
- Define critical concentration.
- Name the elements whose deficiencies are visible in senescent leaves.
- Name the minerals present in plant cells which are not released easily.
- Name the deficiency symptom in which leaves turn yellow.
- Which plant tissues die in necrosis?
- Name the elements responsible for delayed flowering.
- When is an element considered toxic for plants?
- Excess of manganese induces deficiency of other elements in plants. Justify.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number