<div>What are the steps to find zeroes of all types of polynomials?Thanks</div>
Asked by aayush.rattan | 4th May, 2016, 11:02: PM
-1 2 3 -30 -57 -2 24 0 -2 -1 31 26 -24 2 1 -31 -26 24 0
Aswered by Vimala | 5th May, 2016, 10:13: AM
- what is the value of X raise o power 0?
- Find the condition such that the roots of the polynomial are in AP ?
- For which values of a and b the zeroes of q(x)=x^3+2x^2+a are also the zeroes of the polynomial p(x)=x^5-x^4-4x^3+3x^2+3x+b? Which zeroes of p(x) are not the zeroes of p(x)?
- What are all the different types of questions are asked for,To find all the zeroes of the polynomial
- If p(x) = x^2 + ax + b such that p(x) = 0 and p(p(p(x))) = 0 have equal root then find the integral value of p(0).p(1).
- Find the zeroes of f(x)=
- if p is a zero of polynomial 2x^2-5x+3, find the value of p?
- Please solve this question
- Verify that the numbers given alongside of the cubic polynomials below are their zeroes. Also verify the relationship between the zeroes and the coefficients in each case. x3 - 10x2- 53x – 42 ; 1, 14, -3.
- if one zero of quadratic polynomial X^2 + 3x + k is 2. find k
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number