What are the reasons behind the states of matter
Asked by binaykumarmahato375 | 13th Apr, 2020, 04:42: PM
The phenomenon of change from one state of matter to another, and then back to the original state is called the Interconversion of states of matter.
It is affected by changes in the conditions such as -
because of these above conditions there are three states of matter.
Ice (solid) on increasing the temperature i.e, at room temperature changes into water (liquid), on further heating changes to steam (gas).
Answered by Ramandeep | 13th Apr, 2020, 05:59: PM
- list the points of differences between homogeneous and heterogeneous?
- what is matter
- what is meant by a substance
- Define latent heat of fusion.
- what is kinetic energy
- which is not a function of epidermis
- Mam why is cold
- is my answers are correct
- pressure and temperature determine the state of a substance . explain this in detail in poimts
- A ballon when kept in sun , bursts after some time . Why ? ans in points
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number