What are the neurosecretory cells of the hypothalamus called?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 15th Jul, 2014, 03:55: PM
Answered by | 15th Jul, 2014, 05:55: PM
- Define the follwing with examples: 1.Merocrine secretion 2.Apocrine secretion 3.Holocrine secretion
- 1.What are paracrine and autocrine tissues? 2.What are ion channels?(Chapter-Tissue)
- what are duct
- What are ductless glands called?
- Describe the secretions of endocrine glands in one sentence.
- Name the basal part of the diencephalon.
- Name the hormone of the hypothalamus which controls the secretions of gonadotropins from the pituitary glands.
- State the function of somatostatin.
- Name the two systems which jointly coordinate the physiological functions of the body.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number