what are the mitochondria functions ?
Asked by RAJNI | 11th May, 2014, 07:29: PM
Mitochondria helps in synthesis of ATP in the cell to carry out metabolic processes in the body. It also acts as secondary messenger in controlling cell growth, cell cycle. Therefore it is called as the powerhouse of the cell.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 11th May, 2014, 08:32: PM
- Why is endoplasmic reticulum considered as a supportive framework of the cell ?
- Describe the structure and function of stomata?
- Difference between meisos and mitosis
- Can you help me to solve the match the following.
- what are Golgi apparatus I didn't understand it
- what is rough endoplasmic reticulm
- what is endoplasmic rectilum
- What is difference between plastids and mitochondria
- Why is mitocondria called the power house of the cell
- Explain the structure of chloroplast
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number