What are the major sources of air pollutants (four)?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 29th Jul, 2016, 10:31: AM
The major sources of air pollutants are:
1. Smoke releases from factories, power plants
2. Automobile exhausts,
3. Burning of firewood and dung cakes
4. Burning of fuels
Answered by | 29th Jul, 2016, 12:31: PM
- What is passive smoking?
- what is pollution
- what is the meaning of car pooling and how did it use full for us
- Process of testing pollution check in vehicles, explain in 50 words.
- Process of pollution check ,explain in 50 words please
- What is meant by air pollution?
- Name the different types of air pollutants? Give one example of each.
- What method is used for controlling the particulate matter?
- What is smog? How it is formed?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number