What are the major sources of organic matter entering the water bodies as a pollutant?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 29th Jul, 2016, 11:42: AM
The waste water released by factories and industries and the fertilizer run offs from agricultural fields is rich in organic matter. These when dumped in the water bodies pollute the water.
Answered by | 29th Jul, 2016, 01:42: PM
- Describe water pollution
- In very sort answer what is the cause of eutrophication
- what is the full form of RSPM?
- mention the effect of chrococcus on humans.
- How do pesticides and weedicides pollute water?
- What is meant by water pollution?
- What are water pollutants? How does water becomes polluted?
- What are the effects of water pollution caused by metal mercury?
- What is "Ganga Action Plan" and when was this plan launched?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number