What are the main sources of water pollution?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 29th Jul, 2016, 11:36: AM
The main sources of water pollution are:
(i) Domestic waste
(ii) Industrial waste
(iii) Agricultural waste
Answered by | 29th Jul, 2016, 01:36: PM
- Define waterbpollution
- Explain the uses of plastic in 5 different areas/fields
- What do you mean by untreated sewage?
- What is an industrial effluent and what does it contain?
- What is an oil spill? Why is it considered a water pollutant?
- What is eutrophication?
- Name the organisms due to which the ponds often look green in colour? What is the source for growth of such organisms?
- What are water pollutants?
- What do the bacteria present in the faeces of mammals indicate?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number