what are the important formulas and topics for emcet in this chapter?
Asked by vbindu2806 | 20th Jul, 2021, 04:06: PM
Specifically Chapter name is not mentioned in the posting. This posting comes under the chapter head "Laws of motion" .
Hence I assume you require important formula for the chapter laws of motion.
(1) Definition of force, F = dp/dt = m × a , where dp/dt is rate of change of momentum , m is mass and a is acceleration.
(2) Impulse = Force × time = F × dt ; Impulse = change in momentum = d(mv)
(3) Conservation of momentum : Total momentum before Collision = Total momentum after collision
(4) Friction force , f = μ N , where μ is static friction coefficient to intiate the motion or kinetic friction coefficient
if the object is moving and N is the normal reaction force
(5) Maximum speed of vehicle moving in a curved path
If there is no banking of road , vmax =
If there is banking and friction ,
(1) three laws of motion
(2) Concept of impulse
(3) Momentum conservation
(4) Friction force
(5) Circular motion , banking of curved path for vehicles
Answered by Thiyagarajan K | 20th Jul, 2021, 04:59: PM
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number