what are the functions of chromosomes???????????.....
Asked by himanshi.updel | 7th Feb, 2019, 03:28: PM
Functions of chromosomes:
- DNA present on the chromosome not only carries most of the genetic information but also controls the hereditary transfer.
- Chromosomes are essential for the process of cell division, replication, division, and creation of daughter cells.
- Chromosomes are often called the 'packaging material' because it tightly holds the DNA and proteins together in the eukaryotic cells.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 7th Feb, 2019, 05:27: PM
- Why are these black/brown spots on our body called 'tils' in hindi?
- How many perfect pair of chromosomes are found in the father of a girl?
- Explain the mechanism of heridity changes.
- What is deocydeoxyribonu?
- Why males are called heterogametic?
- wat is heredity
- What do you mean by heridity
- sir/mam would you help me to find out the difference between a genotypic ratio and phenotypic ratio?
- I want to know how to self pollinate and cross pollinate the plants(genes) in mendels experiment? what type of pollination did mendel do in his experiment i.e. in F1 and F2 generation?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number