what are the functions of chromosomes???????????.....
Asked by himanshi.updel | 7th Feb, 2019, 03:28: PM
Functions of chromosomes:
- DNA present on the chromosome not only carries most of the genetic information but also controls the hereditary transfer.
- Chromosomes are essential for the process of cell division, replication, division, and creation of daughter cells.
- Chromosomes are often called the 'packaging material' because it tightly holds the DNA and proteins together in the eukaryotic cells.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 7th Feb, 2019, 05:27: PM
- Describe me about inheritance of blood group
- What is importance of variatiion? Long decribe...
- Why is dna copying not beneficial to a individual
- What are genes
- Why are these black/brown spots on our body called 'tils' in hindi?
- How many perfect pair of chromosomes are found in the father of a girl?
- Explain the mechanism of heridity changes.
- What is deocydeoxyribonu?
- Why males are called heterogametic?
- wat is heredity
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number