What are the different types of chromoplast,alonghwith their pigments and colours?
Asked by pb_ckt | 2nd May, 2019, 09:50: PM
Types of chromoplasts are:
1. Chloroplast-chlorophyll a and b pigments, green in colour
2. Phaeoplast-fucoxanthin pigment, yellow/brown in colour
3. Rhodoplast-phycoerythrin pigment, red colour
4. Chromatophore-phycocyanin and phycobilins, light blue
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 3rd May, 2019, 09:30: AM
- unit of life
- What is mean by cytological
- name the protien that involve in plasma mamberane modle
- why are cell called structural and functional unit of life?
- all the cells of a multicellular organism have the same genetic constitution yet they perform d/f functions.what will account for this?
- Define cell.
- Name the scientist who first described a live cell.
- Who discovered the cell nucleus?
- Who observed for the first time that the plants are composed of different kinds of cells which form the plant tissues?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number