What are the different types of organic reactions?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 28th Jun, 2016, 05:11: PM
Different types of organic reactions are: Substitution, addition, elimination and rearrangement reactions.
Answered by | 28th Jun, 2016, 07:11: PM
- calculate resonce energy for benzene?
- why happens when propene reacts with HBr. Discuss mechanism of the reaction
- Ethanol to ethanal
- 22nd answer wid explanation
- what is friedel-craft reaction . explain with an example.
- What is the electrophilic centre in the molecule CH3CN?
- What is a nucleophile and what is an electrophile?
- Categorise the following ions as nucleophile or electrophile? HS-, BF3, NO2+, C2H5O-, NH2-
- What is a substitution reaction? Give an example.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number