What are the classifications of consumer goods?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 15th Apr, 2016, 10:26: AM
Consumption goods are classified as
i. Durable goods
ii. Semi-durable goods
iii. Non-durable goods
Answered by | 15th Apr, 2016, 12:26: PM
- What is meant by consumption goods?
- Mention any two examples of consumer goods.
- Define non-durable consumer goods.
- What is capital good? Give example.
- What is final good? Who are the final users?
- Differentiate the expenditure on intermediate goods and final goods?
- Explain intermediate goods with example.
- What are the two types of final goods?
- What is the difference between intermediate goods and final goods?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number