What are the characteristic features of animals?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 31st Mar, 2016, 10:28: AM
The characteristic features of animals are:
i. They are eukaryotic and multicellular.
ii. They are heterotrophic in their mode of nutrition.
iii. Their cell is devoid of cell wall.
iv. Adult animals develop from embryos.
Answered by | 31st Mar, 2016, 12:28: PM
- Sir can you please explain the animal kingdom in an easy way???
- Are tetrabalstic organisms there?
- what do you mean by hierarchy?
- What is means by Animal kingdom
- write the breif account on animilia
- Write all the points for the basis of classification of animal kingdom.
- What is mesoglea?
- Name the two groups of animals which have been classified on the basis of origin of mouth.
- Differentiate between protostomia and deuterostomia.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number