What are the basic principals of treatment of diseases?
Asked by | 24th Feb, 2008, 01:27: PM
1. Keeping out infectious agents, i.e. maintenance of personal and public hygiene
2. Availability of proper and sufficient food and water for everyone
Answered by | 30th Nov, 2017, 02:43: PM
- What will happen if someone injects saliva?
- Why we can't make antiviral medicines?
- Why cant medicines which deactivate the RNA strand of the virus be prescribed to the affected person?
- Dengue malaria chicken gunia aids disease symptoms and prevention methods
- Name the bacteria that is responsible for peptic ulcers.
- Write the causative agents for the following diseases: i. Tuberculosis ii. Jaundice iii. Malaria iv. Polio
- What preventive measures can be taken against infectious diseases?
- Rahul and Anil are two close friends who spent much of their time together. Rahul observed that Anil is behaving differently since last weak. He gets tired and sits on the bench after playing for 5 - 10 minutes. Rahul inquired Anil if he is not feeling well. Anil just looked at Rahul with his pale eyes and complained of nausea and vomiting. Rahul advised him to visit the doctor.(i) Symptoms of which disease are reflected in Anil's situation?(ii) Which causative organism is responsible for it?(iii) Which values are reflected in Rahul?
- (i) Give any two examples of antibiotics. (ii) Expand BCG.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number