What are the advantages of fossil fuels source of energy.
Asked by shriya.pandey182 | 24th Jun, 2017, 07:45: PM
The advantages of fossil fuels are as follows:
-Even though they are consumed in mass amounts, they are still abundant and accessible.
-They provide a large amount of concentrated energy for a relatively low cost.
-Oil can be transported through the use of pipes, allowing it to be transported relatively easily and economically.
-Natural gas is a clean fuel and is highly efficient. It is widely used by businesses and residential homes for heating, cooking, making hot water and drying clothes.
Answered by Abhijeet Mishra | 25th Jun, 2017, 01:39: PM
- Please answer this: Suppose that one is given a task to arrange the calorific value of some fuels in ascending order If natural gas ,cooking gas,and alcohol are said to be compared where should I place the natural gas as it has the range il of numbers instead of a single value
- why should a fuel have low rate of evaporation?
- why is non renewable resources of energy is called conventional sources of energy?
- Hii what is force
- Describe with reason if nuclear energy is renewable or non renewable
- What is Mach number?
- derive the unit of power...??? fasttttt
- What is banking of roads?
- How is the increase in demand for energy affecting our environment adversely?
- Why are we looking at alternate sources of energy?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number