what are surds?
Asked by kaushal_012 | 30th Aug, 2014, 08:49: PM
When a number cant be simplified to remove the square root or cube root or any root, then it is known as surd.
Answered by Dharma Teja | 31st Aug, 2014, 07:25: AM
- give definition irrational number
- wt is a irrational number
- what is meant by irrational number
- Rationalise the denominator of the following 1/√7-√6
- find value of a and b if 7+^5/7-^5 - 7-^5/7+^5= a+7^5b/11
- show how √5 can be represented on the number line
- if √2=1.414,then the value of √3+√6 up to 3 places of decimal is _
- what is irrational
- 2-root5 is it rational or irrational? and how?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number