what are suicidal bags?
Asked by aimanbhombal | 28th Feb, 2008, 09:06: AM
Lysosomes secrete digestive enzymes to remove worn out and poorly working cellular organelles to make way for their new replacements. In this way, they remove the cell debris and therefore, are known as suicidal bags, demolition squads, scavengers and cellular housekeepers. They form a kind of garbage disposal system of the cell.
Answered by | 5th Dec, 2017, 05:49: PM
- Why is endoplasmic reticulum considered as a supportive framework of the cell ?
- Describe the structure and function of stomata?
- Difference between meisos and mitosis
- Can you help me to solve the match the following.
- what are Golgi apparatus I didn't understand it
- what is rough endoplasmic reticulm
- what is endoplasmic rectilum
- What is difference between plastids and mitochondria
- Why is mitocondria called the power house of the cell
- Explain the structure of chloroplast
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number